Each school in NSW offers something slightly different depending on the community. Here's what we offer for you.
Sefton High School is a well maintained school with excellent teaching and learning facilities and resources. These facilities include:
- Well maintained and equipped classrooms.
- Seven fully equipped Science laboratories.
- Four dedicated computer rooms in each of which there is a full complement of computers which ensures each student in a class has a computer at which to work.
- An outstanding Library in which resources are continuously updated.
- Plenty of space, seating and shade for students to enjoy breaks.
- Plenty of space, searting and shade for student to enjoy in breaks.
- A Music room with access to a wide range of instruments, equipment and technology.
- Three Visual Arts rooms with access to a kiln.
- A well equipped Technology block.
- Industry standard food preparation facilities are included in one of the two Food Laboratories for students who choose the VET Hospitality course in Years 11 and 12.
- Sporting facilities include
- three basketball courts, one of which has a roof so that it can be used as a Covered Outdoor Learning Area (COLA)
- two European Handball courts
- two volleyball and netball courts
- two cricket nets
- a main oval for football
- an outdoor gymnasium facility
- a large quadrangle catering for several court games and handball at recess and lunchtime.
- Sefton High School has a leased Canteen which provides a variety of healthy foods for purchase at reasonable prices.
All canteens in NSW public schools must meet certain requirements. These include providing more healthy food and drink options – to make the healthy choice an easy choice for students. Visit Healthy school canteens to learn more.
When students wear a school uniform, they feel included in our school community.
Students, teachers, parents and carers, as well as members of our local community helped develop our school uniform to make sure it:
meets the requirements of occupational health and safety, anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation
includes items that are affordable, comfortable and made from easy-care and easy-wear fabrics
is appropriate for the full range of school activities
is suitable for all body shapes.
Learn more about the NSW Department of Education’s School Uniform Policy.